Narusasu is like 98% of my soul and the other 2% is food
do you ever wonder how a character is doing after a series is over
changing themes is such a traumatic experience
country music, or as I like to call it, “farm emo”
i dont want a job i just want paychecks
"why dont you just give him a chance"
idk because im not physically or mentally attracted to him and ‘but he likes you’ or ‘but hes really nice’ isnt going to change the fact that im not interested
mom can you give me $1000000 please it’s for school